Hi C2K, URSA its here to salute you and more...

• Postagens: 4
  • Obrigados Recebidos: 0

Hi C2K, URSA its here to salute you and more... foi criado por jgabrielt

Greetings to all the community / clan C2K.

I'm ---_ C0ND0R _--- of the URSA clan, in which I am an administrator. Today I come to not only introduce me, too my whole community which you can find on www.clanursa.esy.es, its members, rules and many more details. I'm here with the intention to seek some contact you to develop events / clan wars, and many more ideas.

The C2K server has a strategic position to be in Brazil, being a meeting point average for Latin America, is in our ideas do against C2K events, and involve other Spanish-speaking communities (SWAT, BYP, etc.).

Why do I bring this work? because for all comuniades in Colombia or Venezuela to Argentina is impossible to do on a server in southern continent or another to the north (to much ping ) so we want concrete first a possible friendly between URSA and C2K and test results.

Finally,i will need some contact facebook, Teamspeak, Raidcall, etc to speak more directly or chat, I particularly talk to administrators from several clans, do not talk to you by them for now, this post is exclusive URSA community. Greetings and good luck.

sorry the bad English, i use google translator and my humble knowledge XD
I'm supposed to say something?
8 anos 5 meses atrás #8555

Por favor Acessar ou Registrar para participar da conversa.

• Postagens: 123
  • Obrigados Recebidos: 87

Respondido por C2K_Sakkz no tópico Hi C2K, URSA its here to salute you and more...

Hello jgabrielt,

first of all, thank you for all the compliments regarding our server. It's a tremendous effort that we apply to have a good enviroment for brazilian and non-brazilian players.

You're more than welcome to talk with us at ts3.clanc2k.com.br. But I'll already warn you that we don't have many spanish/english speakers at our TeamSpeak.

Regarding a friendly match, we may look further about it in the future. But for now, let's try to straighten our communications and see if we can overcome the language barrier.

For last but not least, be sure that all URSA players (and all non-brazilian clan too) are welcome to play with us at our server and participate and interact with our community.

Best regards,

C2K_Sakkz
8 anos 5 meses atrás #8564

Por favor Acessar ou Registrar para participar da conversa.

Tempo para a criação da página:0.286 segundos